Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pasadena Show May 30 / 31st

What a FUN! Weekend. (my whole body hurts) 

I ran  my dogs in Agility, Obedience and Showed in the Breed ring.
Inky Got his CDX  Open  Obedience Title on Sat. and then went in for fun on Sun. and finished like the 11year old Champ that he is with a first place showing. What a GOOD BOY!

Waggz Fnished his Agility Excellent Standard Title as well as getting 2 more Q's to his already Excellent Jumpers title.

Ms. Zing was a bit wild in the agility ring but held on for some really GREAT moments on the courses. Zing did have a GREAT Sat. in the breed ring placing best of Opposite Sex and earning her second 3 point major.

Enjoying Fun with my dogs and spending time with my friends is what it is all about!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home